Sunday, March 4, 2007

Family Story Part 2

For homework we were assigned to make a revised version of our original family story and make it "fantastical". So I tried that out and this is what I created while I was at the moon for a family trip this weekend.

When my mom was in High School she was in a key project or outreach school, so there were about 10-15 students in her school. You'd think, or at least I thought, that with that many students they would all have a pretty good relationship with each other, like they'd be a family or something. But that wasn't really how it was. They were all divided into their own little group of friends.
And then one day the school changed their rules so that every creature ever created could enroll in the school. Bunnies and Leprechauns and creatures from other planets all came to the school. Some of the new students--a group of ugly dark green monsters with ten eyes, no nose or ears and a huge mouth with only their two front teeth with a huge gap between them, would make fun of my mom because she was super skinny. One of the unearthly monsters was making fun of my mom and then that monster's sister, a beautiful unicorn with a pretty pink tail, saw what was happening to my mom and told her monstrous sister to stop. The monster didn't, and they got into a big fight. The amazing unicorn popped the green monster with its' horn and the monster disappeared forever.
After that my mom and the pretty unircorn who stood up for my mom against her sister became best friends. And they still are, the unicorn uses its' magical rainbow to travel to my house and visit my mom often.

No comments: