Tuesday, March 27, 2007

free post #2!

I'm watching Smart House on Disney Channel. If you haven't seen it, you should because it's a Disney movie, and the house is just cool. It's a house that can like control things like a person. It makes you food and drinks and keeps the house clean and talks to you and just awesome stuff. It has feelings too. And yes I know I'm awesome for watching Disney Channel, but I know everyone loves it whether they admit it or not, unless there was a super bad experience with the channel or something, but whatever, that's besides the point.

Watching this just made me really wonder about how much we are advancing in technology, and although I don't think that house in the movie was real, it really might be a real house one day. I'm sure there were some people who actually though about using the idea and trying to build a house like that. But really, all this technology stuff we have is crazy. How have people figure out these things. Like our computers. What's all that stuff in it? How did people get the idea of using that green plasticy stuff and putting some other stuff together and turning it into memory for your computer? That wasn't really the greatest example and I didn't explain it all that great, but I think you can get the idea of what I'm trying to say. This is kind of a continuation of my last free post I guess, I'm still wondering about stuff in our world and how things have evolved.

I think that it's so amazing that everything that we use comes from the earth. How did people decide to go digging or whatever to get oil and then using it for cars? It's so cool that everything on Earth can have a purpose and is useful for something. Maybe some things don't seem useful now but look at everything we're making things from now, I'm sure a lot of this stuff wasn't useful to people thousands of years ago or something.

No comments: