Thursday, March 29, 2007

ghost story

So in our last class we wrote about and then shared ghost stories that we've heard about, experienced or just made up. We were then assigned to write the story in class on our blog. My story isn't as exciting and scary as everyone else's but it is the only thing I remember and I don't hang out in our living room anymore because of it. Oh, and when I was trying to sleep that night of the class we were telling the ghost stories, I was listening to my iPod and touched it by accident so the light turned on and I was so freaked out and I thought a ghost was going to kill me or something. I seriously wasn't able to fall asleep that night because I kept thinking about the ghost stories. I already had trouble sleeping because of thinking about ghosts and this made it so much worse. But that's what's so awesome about this class, I've never been unable to sleep because I was so scared of something we were talking about in class before.

One night a few years ago I was watching TV with my dad in our living room. During the commercial we ended up talking about ghosts. I have no idea why or how, but we were. We were pretty close to the doorway, which lead to our hallway. While we were talking something small and dark just sped past the door. It happened a few times before but I never really thought anything of it, I would just be like, "oh that was scary. I really want to get a llama." But I looked at my dad and then we were just staring at each other with questioning looks. I said something like, "that wasn't a ghost right, it's just a rat?" And he said "no, I don't think so, Ryan (my brother) is right there in the hallway, he'd say something if it was a rat." I wasn't looking directly at the doorway so I don't know exactly what it looked like. It definately wasn't that big, though. It was maybe the size of 3 rats or something but it just looked like some dark shadowy blob thing. I don't know what it was but I guess that's what makes it so scary to me. I think it's better that way, though, I wouldn't want to know that it's a ghost if it really is.

No comments: